WPM Commercial license
By purchasing a product from our website you agree with our WPM Commercial License. The WPM Commercial license grants you an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use the digital work (Item).
The License grants permission to 1 (one) person to access and use the Item.
- Create an End Product like a Personal or Company website for you.
- Create an End Product for you or 1 (one) client where the End Product can be sold to that client for a one-time fee. If you have purchased an “Unlimited License” with your product, then you can use it in multiple End Products for you or your clients.
- Create an End Product for your University/School.
- Modify, change or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. Change the colors, elements, typography, and images. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- Use the Item to create a “website/mobile/app builder” where End Users can build their own websites using the Item, derivatives of the Item, or parts of the Item.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an End User to customize a digital work to their specific needs, such as an “on-demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application.
- Re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or its source files.
- Create a Template, UI Kit, Dashboard, Theme, or Plugin using the Item and make it available for sale or free. For example, You can’t purchase an HTML template, convert it to a WordPress theme and sell or give it to more than one client.
- Bundle the Item with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
There can be different components in some of our Items that can have a separate License from this one, and other license terms may apply to that specific component. Usually, those components come with a Free and Open Source MIT License.
This license applies in conjunction with the WPMagic Terms and Conditions (https://wpmagic.cloud/terms-conditions/). If there are any inconsistencies between this license and the Terms and Conditions, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
WPMagic can terminate this license if you violate it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
WPMagic retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between WPMagic and you.